Now with square drop outs!
The Elite shines in the park or on the street and is suitable for beginner to intermediate riders.
- DECK: Skeletonized Down Tube Triple Channel 6061 Heat Treated Alloy, W:114mm (4.5”), L 482.5MM(19”), Integrated Head Tube
- BARS: Grit Battle Bars 560mm (22”) wide and 585mm (23”) High Hydro Formed Alloy
- FORK: High Tensile Fork w HIC System
- WHEELS: Alloy Core 110mm x 24mm 88A PU Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings
- CLAMP: Alloy Double Clamp 34.9mm
- HEAD PARTS: Integrated Sealed Head Set Bearings NYLON HIC SHIM
- BRAKE: Grit Flex Brake
- GRIPS: Ridged Soft Feel Grips
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 3.35kg/7.38lb
|| 3.35kg |
|| 6061-T6 Aluminium, High Tensile Steel |
|| Bolt on Flex Brake |
|| Alloy Core 110mm x 24mm 88A PU Wheels with ABEC 9 Bearings |
|| Integrated |
|| High Tensile Fork with HIC System |
| Bar Width
|| 560mm |
| Deck Width
|| 114mm |
| Deck Length
|| 482mm |
| Bar Height
|| 585mm |
|| Elite |
| Scooter Height
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Scooter Crew users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review